PDA

View Full Version : Youtube views marketing

saulhudston
08-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi

I'm starting my own youtube views/likes business, reting a server to provide real views from social media website (facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google ... ect ) it cost me about $500 per mounth.

I do not have a website to promote my business, I know that my rates are cheaper than most of other providers.

starting at 50,000 Worldwide Views for only $15,99 in less than 3 days (good retention) , I need some help to find costumers for my business
I know it's difficult without a website but if I made a website I know that I have to invest again for it, you know ...

thanks for reading, Best regards

Saul Hudston

Wozcreative
08-30-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't quite understand the business model here. You have a server. What do you use that for? Creating fake accounts to create views?

Paul
08-31-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm confused too. What's a youtube views/likes business? Why are you renting a server? I'd think you'd want some kind of website even if only a cheap godaddy or wix site.

carloborja
09-02-2013, 06:54 AM
To be really honest, I do not think this is the kind of business that will last long.

Sorry to break that to you.

But, we all know how Google is taking extreme measures to clear out spam. This kind of method to gain views is an example of such.

Your business may degrade every time there is a Google algorithm update.