PDA

View Full Version : Idea To Open Business in Albania

Yahya
09-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Dear All,

How are you dears?
My name is Yahya am 24 years old, i'm working in advertising agency as an account manager , from 2011.
i worked as a marketing officer in electronic company in 2010.

Now i thinking to start a business in Albania, thinking to open my own marketing and advertising agency.
But i have some concerns to invest in Albania.
1- Purchasing Power in Albania is good or no.
2- Albanian economic is growing up based on the statistic that showing in some websites, is real ?
3- i have no idea till now about the advertising field there.

and if i will not start an ad agency , what can i invest in Albania?
Please i need a help on that.

I appreciate you efforts and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yahya

vangogh
09-11-2013, 02:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Yahya. I'm not sure we have any members here familiar with Albania or its economy. All I could do is check some websites, which I would have to trust are showing real information. If you see sites saying the economy of Albania is growing, it probably is. If you want to start a business there wouldn't it make sense to visit the area and learn firsthand?

Yahya
09-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Thank you vangogh, i appreciate your answer.
Actually i will Visit Albania soon to have a look on the country and all economic staff.
Again thanks a lot for your feedback.
Regards.

vangogh
09-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Good luck. I hope you find good news with your travels. Let us know what you find. I'm sure you won't be the only person to wonder about Albania and its economy.

Fulcrum
09-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Out of curiosity, why Albania?

Neshqiperi
05-06-2014, 07:23 AM
Dear All,

How are you dears?
My name is Yahya am 24 years old, i'm working in advertising agency as an account manager , from 2011.
i worked as a marketing officer in electronic company in 2010.

Now i thinking to start a business in Albania, thinking to open my own marketing and advertising agency.
But i have some concerns to invest in Albania.
1- Purchasing Power in Albania is good or no.
2- Albanian economic is growing up based on the statistic that showing in some websites, is real ?
3- i have no idea till now about the advertising field there.

and if i will not start an ad agency , what can i invest in Albania?
Please i need a help on that.

I appreciate you efforts and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yahya

Dear Yahnya,

Hope all is going well, i just see your idea to start a ADV business in Albania. please let me know if you are still interested on it.

Best regards
J. Sanchez
info(at)neshqiperi(dot)com