PDA

View Full Version : Looking for artist

Brandon81
09-10-2013, 01:45 PM
I am looking to start a t-shirt business ( like everyone else lol ) I have figured out my target market and done some research on it but I dont know how to draw. I have search on line and seen a couple of sites I didnt like the idea of giving project to a bunch of people to work on a design and for me to choose. I just rather work with one person do you all have any Ideas?

Fulcrum
09-10-2013, 05:56 PM
You could see if there is a budding artist that would like to partner with you on this. The partner would look after design and trends while you take care of the manufacturing and business side.

On a side note, why t-shirts? Why not jewelery or skin care products (like everyone else)? It's a crowded market and there are a lot of young grasshoppers trying to get a foothold.

Brandon81
09-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Well the market im looking to go after is pretty big and sort of boring so I plan on bringing some life to it plus everyone buys tshirts even with a flooded market they will always sell. If all goes planned I will be looking to expanding to other products as well this is just the kick off. I take it you have some interest in those products you mention please pm me anything I have an open mind and im learning to sell salt to a snail soo lets go

tf2022
09-11-2013, 02:30 AM
I am looking to start a t-shirt business ( like everyone else lol ) I have figured out my target market and done some research on it but I dont know how to draw. I have search on line and seen a couple of sites I didnt like the idea of giving project to a bunch of people to work on a design and for me to choose. I just rather work with one person do you all have any Ideas?

In fact, u can search the T shirt sketch on the website and then tell the manufactory where need to modify, as u may know, the Tshirt should be selled in a lower price and it will cause more cost if u need to find a designer for u, so maybe it is the best as I said.