PDA

View Full Version : Starting an Advertising and Marketing Agency

Yahya
09-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Dear All.

Good day to you all.
i have many ideas on my mind and i could need some help here.
I wanna start an advertising agency in either ( Middle East, or Albania )
what i need are:

If in Middle east:
its not working if i opened an local agency i should be a franchisee for an international agency
so i dont need a big name like ( TBWA , Gray ,DDB ..etc) because all are already have franchisee in all middle east
i need small to middle agency in any country US , Canada , France..etc. to be a franchisee for them.
so is it a good idea or no , and if i will take an international name i need to hire a qualified staff from outside how can i do that ?
i know the market of the middle east the international brand will success more than local , and i know all suppliers need here so i will have my suppliers.

If in Albania :
it will be the same except the suppliers i have to contact them all first.

Now :
i need to know hoe to start a good professional agency?
what are the points that i have to take care of it in this business ?
Do i have to enter a new market like Albania than the middle east?
and any points in your mind can help me.

Thanks all in advance
Regards,
Yahya

Yahya
09-12-2013, 04:57 AM
any Help please

Patrysha
09-12-2013, 07:34 PM
I am not sure there are any people active on the forum that would be able to help. First, it's discussing business in the middle east which I'm not sure anyone here is experienced in, second you're talking ad agencies...which are not small business (at least not with the big internationals that you mentioned...) which is what most of us on the forum are, third...I got a bit lost trying to translate/understand what you were trying to say...