PDA

View Full Version : New to site, already learning

juicedinfo
09-20-2013, 08:53 PM
I am new to this site in the last couple weeks and I have been reading and loving every minute of it. One of the best things I did was find a new merchant processor for my CC sales. I was using intuit and paying 3.4% effective monthly. I ran into a guy in my area and he convinced me to get a quote and I got 1.3% effective monthly rate. Now that I am saving money there, it is time to find other ways to maximize profit. Im going to keep reading threads for more ideas, I am upset I didn't find this earlier.

vangogh
09-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Welcome to the forum juicedinfo. I'm glad some of what's here was able to help you save money. That's great. Don't been too upset for not finding the info sooner. We can't all know everything instantly. It's all a learning experience. Just be happy you found out now.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

juicedinfo
09-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the Welcome! Looking forward to reading more.

vangogh
09-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Happy to welcome you. Read as much as you want and jump into any thread whenever you feel like it. Ask a question. Offer any opinion. Anything you want.

cbscreative
09-24-2013, 11:08 AM
We're glad you're enjoying and benefiting from the forum. We've sought to be the best small biz forum on the web and the model has attracted the best to participate. It's always nice to hear we're succeeding.

KristineS
09-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forum!