PDA

View Full Version : Focus and how to keep it up!!!

ebusinesslifestylehq
10-10-2013, 09:13 PM
I've recently started a new eBusiness blog and have been making slow but steady progress on the building process. My main problem is that I have a short attention span when it comes to shiny objects showing up and taking my attention away from the task at hand every time. Ever since childhood and even until now I've always had a hard time keeping my attention focused on one specific task on my to do list in order to get the list done. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping focus and how I can fine tune it to get more done at a quicker pace.

Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Your community Member
Brandon Garrett

Wozcreative
10-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Haha I'm hoping I can get some tips too.. the older I get the less focus I am with respect to my attention. I don't know if it's because I'm a visual person or that I've retained so much info that all these things are top of mind for me and my brain loses focus.

Sorry don't have any tips for you, but I am reading a book but am not far enough ahead to give you tips yet... though making sure you have a to do list of some kind, and a calendar.. so far it is telling me how to organize these to-do lists and it's not in terms of "priority" like most would think: http://www.amazon.ca/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280