PDA

View Full Version : Network marketing

Christian1290
10-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi, what's everyone's thoughts on network marketing? I know it has taken on a bad reputation over the years, but I think the majority of people these days don't take the time to understand what it is. I know that it works, because direct selling is the most effective way to gather LOYAL customers. I honestly think that in the future network marketing will be the most popular approach in new businesses.

Chase
10-14-2013, 10:23 AM
I think that it is a field that you can be successful in, but it takes a lot of hard work and determination. I personally don't have a negative image about it, but I don't think that it will become more popular in the future as there are so many different and better ways to do marketing, and it seems that they are advancing every day.

Christian1290
10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the reply Chase. What line of business are you currently in?

Jeremiah
10-30-2013, 06:42 PM
I agree with you Christian1290 Network Marketing is gaining a bigger following than ever before. It allows the customer to actually reap a profit from the word of mouth advertising or to endorse and advertise the products themself. If done properly and effectively you can create a very big downline and than create your own product to use as a direct marketing also.

JoelK
10-31-2013, 11:31 AM
I think marketing online is definitely one of the best ways to market today. There are literally Billions of people online everyday. Reaching the right people takes skill and experience, however, when you know how to do it, you can become extremely successful. The key here isn't to approach people, but to have people approach you. When you provide value based content on a platform such as a blog, you draw people in.

Christian1290
10-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Thanks Jeremiah, are you currently involved in network marketing?

Christian1290
10-31-2013, 09:23 PM
I agree with you Joel, a lot of people try to reach out to people who are not looking for a MLM opportunity. Although you can be successful approaching strangers, I like the idea of people approaching me. Easier said then done but I guess when you know what you're doing and people see how deliver yourself in a professional way it could become easy!