Thread: Categorizing Netflix and Hulu (and other media subscription services.)

Default Categorizing Netflix and Hulu (and other media subscription services.)

I run a studio, and we keep netflix/hulu and other subscription media services streaming all day for clients to watch while waiting in our lounge. What category should I place this under? Creating various categories, and I am stumped on this one. Could I place it under "Computer - Internet"?

Thanks in advance!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum jaykal. This isn't my area of expertise so take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm mostly replying to keep your thread active until someone who knows more sees it.

What about categorizing it as entertainment? Seems like that's what the purpose of having the streaming services running?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Jakal,
    I suggest categorizing under a current category, Office expense or internet phone should be fine.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I was thinking office expense might work too. I'm not sure phone would be appropriate, but maybe under a general internet category could.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals