Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question for all of You?

Array

I do agree with the idea that anyone can start a business, however I don't think many people completely read your comment. I do not suggest trying to work 7 days a week plus trying to start a new business. Something will have to give, either your work at the current job will suffer, your new business will not get the attention it deserves or your health will suffer. There are a couple of way you can get to being self employed without killing yourself with work. You can stay where you are and save money. Once you get to 12-18 months of living expense, quit and work on your business full time. Or you can talk with your boss about scaling back from 7 days a week. Then use the extra time for your business. Either way, don't try to fit 8 days into a 7 days week long term.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

when I started out I worked 4- 10 hour days for my employer and worked fri/sat/sun for my own business.....its the most conservative way to start out