Thread: hi Everyone I just wanted to Introduce Myself

Array

Default hi Everyone I just wanted to Introduce Myself

Rich T Cambridge Business Resources.
    I have been answering questions on the forums and giving free advice on marketing and sales, I'm looking forward to being a free source of information to my fellow business owners. We all need to give back and I hope my knowledge will help others be successful, all I ask in return is everyone just pay it forward to other members with your own experiences.

We are a group of well heeled experienced Small and Medium size business owners turned Consultants. We specialize in finding wasted dollars you are already spending and redirecting the waste into positive marketing campaigns that produce results.
    Every business large and Small from manufacturers to Local retail shops have hidden dollars that are being spent on non revenue producing programs or just whats considered Normal required Business expenses that can be trimmed and the savings can be directed to effective marketing Programs that grow your Business Sales and Profits.We find these excesses in the most commonly overlooked places and I'm not speaking about cutting staff, i'm speaking about Mundane places you would never think of.
    Last edited by Richt; 12-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Rich T Marketing Strategies Old and New for the New Economy Back to Basics with a New Twist Works!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Rich. Glad to see you say hello and let us extend the official welcome. Nice having you here and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thx Vangogh i look forward to being a positive participant
    Rich T Marketing Strategies Old and New for the New Economy Back to Basics with a New Twist Works!

Rich welcome to the forum, Thats a great outlook.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have someone here with your experience.

Array

Hello Rich, welcome to the forum!
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.