Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're Going To Have A...

Array

Default We're Going To Have A...

BOY!

For those of you who didn't know - I found out right before Christmas that I was over three months pregnant... so we went for the ultrasound Friday and they say it's going to be a boy!

June is going to be a fun month... I have a new client that I'm doing a monthly magazine for that takes about 60 hours a month, one of my old clients has a big project for their annual fundraiser that always needs to be done in June/July and one of my other clients always needs one of her big projects in May/June. And, I'm going to have a c-section and have a newborn baby boy right in the middle of all of it while I'm trying to keep up with my 17 month old girl who will be 21 months old then. Hopefully everything is good with the baby, right now they are concerned that he might have a heart problem. We'll find out for sure in a few weeks. If he does and it means that we're going to be spending lots of time in the hospital in June and July I have a feeling I'll be needing to use up some of those favors my designer friends owe me!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Woo Hoo! Congratulations. I'm one who didn't know you were pregnant so double congrats.

Wow, June is going to be interesting for you. I do hope you'll be taking some time off even if it is a busy time for your business. I guess if we don't see you here for a time we'll understand. If you time it right your new boy can share my mom's birthday.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I've heard this news on your blog, but wanted to say congratulations here as well.

I'm sure everything will be fine with the baby, and he'll arrive healthy and happy in June.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I was thinking you should be training your reinforcements between now and then. Congrats on the new one being a boy, and congrats to hubby on having a son. For the first several years, you will get to enjoy him, especially as a WAH mom. Enjoy it fully before he needs to "claim his own space" at about 10-13 or so. For dad, it's always special to have a son. Mine is 14 so I speak from experience. His older sisters are 22 and 19 (turning 20 in March).
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Thanks everyone!

Vangogh - I'll take some time off, but it might not happen until August/September If I am around here it will be for quick sanity breaks!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Just remember that baby boy comes first. I'm sure you don't need any advice from me about raising a kid though, given you're already raising one and I've raised exactly 0.

I can understand visiting here for the sanity breaks. Sometimes the forum is simply a nice diversion from everything else.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Congrats Blessed! If you don't make Vangogh's mom's birthday, maybe your son can share my son's birthday on the 22 of June. Except my son will be turning 19 and should be finishing basic training for the Army around that time.

You will certainly be busy with a toddler and a newborn....with or without the business obligations! I pray that whatever was seen on the ultrasound resolves itself during your pregnancy and your son is born health
    ~~Kandi~~
    ♥Commit random acts of kindness frequently!♥

Congratulations!

Array

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Blessed!
    Access Communications
    Digital Marketing, Content Creation and Web Development
    Winner, MarCom Gold Award 2012