I use SendOutCards and stopped doing hand written notes for my clients. I swore I'd never switch over to an internet card company BUT I can also send small gifts out as well and save myself from having to run out and pick up gift cards all the time. I have asked a few of my clients if they'd like me to send out a thank you card on their behalf for a referral and have not received a good response. Most business owners don't have time to send hand written thank you cards and they certainly aren't going to carve out time to get a list of their needs together and pay someone else to do it for them.

Maybe looking into being a SendOutCards distributor? The fella who signed me up does it full time and loves it. His name is Jim Pittman and he calls himself the keep in touch guy. He gets to spend time fostering happiness by helping folks sign up for and use their send out cards account. I'm sure he can tell you much more about the business than I can... I'm just a new user myself but so far love it.