Thread: It is a pleasure to meet you

Default It is a pleasure to meet you

Hi, my name is Lorri. I create balance for busy people. I am a high-level administrative professional who partners with busy entrepreneurs and small business owners. My clients work with me because I provide exceptional support and handle their professional and personal administrative needs, freeing them to focus their attention where it is needed most, and I do it virtually. I get great satisfaction from working with people who value balance and harmony in their lives and helping them to achieve it.

I look forward to getting to know you and learn more about your business.

Warmly,

Lorri

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Lorri. Our VA member list is growing. I like how you describe it as creating balance for busy people.

Looking forward to getting to know you as well. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Hi Lorri. Must be nice to live in Montana and work virtually anywhere.

Welcome to the forum.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Hi Lorri, welcome to the forum.

I agree with Vangogh, I like the way you describe your work. Sounds rather soothing.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard, Lorri. I saw your post in the other VA intro thread, and now get to welcome you here. It is quite something we have a couple VA's joining at the same time, and I trust you will enjoy hanging out here as much as we do. Maybe we'll get a few more VA's to join and have a virtual party.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Welcome to SBF Lorri. I have spent many years as an Exec Asst, though not virtual. These days I spend more time designing websites.

It is fantastic that you are able to help balance the lives of others! I look forward to getting to know you better.
    ~~Kandi~~
    ♥Commit random acts of kindness frequently!♥

Array

Hey Lorri, glad you found us.

Hi Lori

As others have mentioned, your introduction is great (focus on the benefits)... welcome to the forums... I look forward to chatting and learning from you.
    Steve Cartwright
    FX Digital Pty Ltd
    Website Design | Promote your Website | Rent a Website

Array

Hi Lorri.Welcome and its interesting to know about your business.It shows the oppurtunities exist in simple things like balancing life with work.Fantastic idea.I wish you all the best.