Thread: Could you help me?

Default Could you help me?

Hello everybody!
    I'm from Ukraine and I'd like to start export business.
    I have a good possibility to buy steel reinforced (and also other steel products) for a good price. How and where can I find a potential customer in the Europe?

And also I am interesting in export of some kind of food that will be competitive in the market of Europe (honey, walnut etc).

Thank you very much!

Array

Hello Danny,

You're kinda going about it backwards. You really should be focusing on your customer first, find their needs and find a solution that they want. You want to create a business not jump from 1 lot of "stuff" to the next.

In your case, you should be thinking of what kind of customer would buy reinforced steel and use google to search for those customers in the markets you want to sell into OR ask around your construction contacts (assuming you have some). You really should try and leverage any existing connections or relationships you have first as simply calling up a company that you don't know and offering them steel or honey or walnuts is probably not going to work. Try and get 1 customer and then expand what you can import for that 1 customer.

Same goes for food although as a business I think you should focus on 1 industry first as the two seem at opposite extremes - food and steel.

Good luck.
    Paul Woodall
    the little business coach
    Small business training and coaching | www.thelittlebusinesscoach.com/about-me/

You need to focus on finding customers. The key to business is identifying tour target customer base. You need to start building relationships with them. Just an idea. you maybe could sell them ti a wholesaler and he can resell them. You need to do your research on this.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Start contacting your end users and ask them how they source, whats important to them in a product, work with a shipping company to figure out how much its going to cost to get your product to different countries in Europe.. set your MOQ and then have them quote you.