I started an online business about 15 months ago and just went full time on it in May. Since then my wife has been worried that something might happen to me and she wouldn't know what to do with the business.

She wouldn't want to take over running it, but she'd like to make sure my customers get taken care of, that the business keeps it value, and that there is a smooth transition to the new owner. For less serious situations, she wants a plan in place so that if I'm in the hospital for a month the business is still there when I get back.

My dad has experience as a disaster/contingency planning consultant. He game me some advice. After some further conversation, it seemed like other people might need some help in this area too. So, my dad is trying to start a business helping people who know they need some sort of plan but aren't sure how to make one.

We created a website to explain his offering. We'd really love any feedback on the idea in general or how it is presented on the website. We're trying to figure out if this is a viable business.

HavenHoltPlanning.com

Thanks.