Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Office equipment that made a huge difference?

Definitely going to order a dry erase board. My personal office already has a tri monitor desktop and a laptop with a monitor as well.

Array

For me it's the whiteboard on the shop floor rather than in the office. This way I will know at a glance what is (not) done and when the work is going out.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

I would give a thumbs up to high speed internet. Makes streaming Youtube much easier. I mean, it makes doing internet marketing much faster. No, I don't look at Youtube videos. Or watch Netflix. Does anybody?
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

I think an external hard drive would help you out as well. It's always nice to have a backup of your important files at hand, even though many clouds are available, it's still a nice thing.

Also, making sure your work area is positioned in front of a nice window view. I can't stress how important it is to be able to look out every now and again after spending hours staring at a computer screen all day. It allows you to not be overwhelmed within in your work, giving you some clarity.