Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What invocing software do you use?

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

QuickBooks could really make managing your invoicing easy. You can customize how your invoices look, can make them recurring, can e-mail them, etc. The good thing is that you can do a lot more than just invoicing as QuickBooks would manage all of you financial needs.

Then come the year end, you could print out your trial balance for the accountant to prepare your taxes. They may also want you to print out your detailed income statement or -- better yet -- to give them your QuickBooks file. This is usually just to look for anything suspicious, perhaps having revenue posted against an expense account (or vice versa). A certain type of expense could also seem large and they may want to capitalize that cost and depreciate it.
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

You can't beat Quickbooks for the price. I have used several different applications and Quickbooks beats all others hands down.

Andrew

Intuits Billingmanager has been fantastic for me. I've sent over a few ideas for upgrades, since this is still in some form of "beta" testing. But I support it/love it.