Thread: planning out for some home base business

Array

Default planning out for some home base business

hi, i recently got scammed on work from business but once again i m planing to drop my self into this. I need some professional advice on which sector do i trust or is there any affiliate system comes for this..need professional advice

Banned
    Array

The only home-based "system" that is 100% scam-proof is this:

1. Come up with an idea.
    2. Develop the idea.
    3. Market/Sell the hell out of the idea.

If you want to be a franchisee of some business, you still have to come up with cash to buy into the franchise system, which only helps you skip numbers 1 and 2. You still need to market/sell the idea to make any money.

So... us telling you where to look is a waste of bits. Instead you need to figure out what you can market and sell and then go do that. Otherwise, you might as well go get a real job that lets you work from home, if working from home is your big requirement.

There are a couple options for working from home (this is your top priority if I am understanding your question correctly) and they are as follows:

1. Do some freelance work in an area you feel comfortable. Check our websites like elance and odesk, they can produce some promising freelancing leads.
    2. Start a business that will allow you to work from home. Options like consulting, selling things online, or blogging about a subject matter that interests you (these options will be the most time intensive) work nicely for this option.
    3. This option is more of a "work for yourself" option than a true work from home option, a real estate agent. Most anyone can become a real estate agent. Most states require some learning and certification but shouldn't take as long as other options. The nice thing about being a real estate agent is financial incentives can be great if you are good and you meet a lot of people which is a great networking opportunity.

Whatever you choose, good luck with your endeavors!
    Kyle Johnston - Founder of KRJ Interactive, an innovative business idea development group. We guide individuals and small businesses toward success.
    www.krjinteractive.com