Thread: New member - owner of 2 small businesses

Array

Default New member - owner of 2 small businesses

Hello! I'm from southern CA and just joined - I've been impressed with the forum topics and discussions and hope to learn (and share) useful tips to help in the management and growth of small businesses. I own two - one is a marketing firm, but the other, more established business is ball screw repair for CNC equipment. Hubby runs the day-to-day operations and I am the marketing arm of that company. I have more than a decade of marketing/sales management and consulting experience, and with the success of my other business, hubby gave the OK to "quit the day job" and focus on my true passion - helping small businesses grow. I enjoy learning from peers, networking, and improving my skills. I hope to do all that here and contribute positively as well.

It's nice to meet you all!

<Please create a signature through Settings>

Array

Welcome. That's a different mix of companies to see together.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

Hi Mari. Glad you found us. I read most of the topics on here and have learned a lot the past few years. There are some pretty bright people on here, and friendly too.

Hi Mari. Welcome to SBF. We are always happy to see new additions to the community.

Array

Welcome to the forum, Mari!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Mari. I think it's clear you have a lot of marketing experience and we do get a lot of marketing questions. I'm sure you'll be able to jump right in to the conversation. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Most of the management team here is in marketing and more people with marketing savvy are always welcome. After all, without effective marketing, businesses die. Welcome aboard.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt