Thread: Starting a Rental company?

Array

Something mysterious happened to the original post I was responding to....

We have a boat rental business as one of our enterprises. Whatever you are renting out, you have to understand that your renters will not treat it with the same care and attention that you would, so you need to factor in repair and maintenance costs. But it sounds like you might have the skills to take care of your stuff, so that's a plus. Also you need to expect that your things are likely going to wear out faster than the allowable depreciation tables might suggest. All of our boats are decent used boats of rugged simple design -- we really couldn't consider starting with fancy new boats. What else can we tell you?
    Last edited by tallen; 09-17-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Haha ya that was mysterious. I wrote out this big long post while logged in.....went to post and then asked me to log in, then the post gone with tallen responding to something I wrote but can't see. Hopefully my second post shows up??

Oh just seen a message saying that my post had to be approved by mod before it shows up. Sorry I may have posted a few time the same thing.
    Last edited by Dynamic; 09-17-2015 at 04:54 PM.