Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What you value most in the business

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I value fairness and honesty. I appreciate clients who keep their word and respect my time, as well as people that I do business with who do the same.

I don't like doing business with people who wait till the last minute on everything (or are always late), don't return communications when promised, have to be asked multiple times to pay, and just otherwise try to get over on you.
    It's especially insulting when they BS you about it as if they're the first to ever come up with it.

If you've been in business at least a couple of years, you'll see these kinds of people try and float the same excuses over and over again as to why their time is more important than yours. I get away from these kinds of people as fast as possible.

Service is more important than price. Bad services always costs you more money in the long run.

Array

For mine it is quality of translations and then presentation. I already know I package well and delivery is more or less in the post office's hands. Finally cost.

Quality and definitely the service I receive.