Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do Failures Really Prepare You Better To Succeed ?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Absolutely. And it can be really tough to know whether you should be persistent with an idea or move on the next one. Sometimes I think that comes down to a personal choice more than anything else, though sometimes you can figure out you do have a good idea poorly implemented or a bad idea you should move away from.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I personally do not see any big difference between 12, 13 and 14 months either. However that was the figure that i read in an article that was discussing the success and failure of Venture capital funded businesses. There was something about the number of companies that made it into the 13 month increased as opposed to those that let it go before.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Oh that makes sense about the 13 months then. I guess it was some kind of statistical analysis where x% of companies fail before 13 months, etc. I was wondering why they chose that number instead of a year.

Did it say companies that made it into the 13th month? That could have been phrased as companies that survived their first year and it would have been the same thing.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals