Thread: How do you monitor your inventory in the field?

Array

Default How do you monitor your inventory in the field?

I faced with the problem, that my warehouse is in the field and I need to monitor all the sales and invoicing processes, and inventory counting there. Advaise, how can I do that? waht is the best mobile app are you using for it? Need integration with QB

What version of QB do you use?

I don't know what is available mobile appwise. There are many third party apps for inventory management found on quickbooks online website.

Discount Prodigy
    Array

I don't use Quickbooks or anything for inventory, but when Stacktron had an inventory (of available RAM, disk, servers, etc.) we used the WHMCS along with an inventory tracking app. However, some of my clients for my web design business use Booker.com or Quickbooks to track their inventory. The grocery store I currently use has a huge cluster of an inventory tracking system. It couldn't get anymore annoying and complicated.

Array

I have QB Enterprise 2015 (desktop version), heard about HandiFox app and Activate, does anybody test them? what can you say?

Bear in mind I know nothing of computers and less about QB.

I was under the impression QB Enterprise was cloud based. Therefore you should be able to remote in and work from just about anywhere. Even if it is desktop, I believe you should be able to remote in via a web browser from just about anywhere. I also was under the impression Enterprise was as complete as Premier for inventory management.

I was looking at SOS, Unleashed, Dear and another app. Dear was the only one that would answer my questions. The rest told me to download and try it. The only reason I didn't choose Dear was because I could not do a criteria search in the description fields.

Kate, did you ever find a solution?

Array

yes. we are using HandiFox now