Thread: Excursion to production

Question Excursion to production

Hello, everybody!

How can I get excursion on production or plant? It's possible?

Array

I don't understand the question.

Are you looking to have a product made or setup your own plant?
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Little own plant. Interesting technologies, how to do quality product, how all work on plant, how to optimize production, etc.

Array

I think a little more information could be helpful. I have toured hundreds of manufacturing plants but without knowing what kind of product you are thinking about setting up a plant to manufacture it is tough to try to help. There are some similarities in most manufacturing plants. One of the key elements is flow. You want a smooth flow from receiving through processing and to shipping. You need to identify the bottlenecks and eliminate them. You need to have testing procedures. I have toured everything from equipment, to electronic, to plastics to food manufacturing plants and those things are universal.

I assume you would have components that you would be using. One way might be to contact potential suppliers and visit them and ask for a plant tour. Otherwise some large manufacturing concerns to offer plant tours to the general public.

Tell us more about what you plan to produce and we might have some better suggestions.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Go and get yourself a nice production Hall/tent and then (or before) you should get a really professionall consultation from people who know what they are doing and talking about. This is very relevant. I think you asked not in the right way, i mean you gave us too less information about you, your goals, your business, your dreams, and so on to help you in the right way. I was just guessing about, how i can help you ....So ask your question again please, maybe with more information in it, next time.

Greetz.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Albert Einstein