Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi,

I'm Darren Hughes (SearchDarren). I'm the head of operations for Digital Clarity, LLC - A leading search & digital media agency designed for helping small and medium sized businesses increase their online presence and connect with customers.

Digital Clarity has over 6 years experience assisting businesses with their digital marketing needs. This includes search engine marketing (SEM) Email marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing (SMM), consulting and analytics.

If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact me.

I have a twitter page - @SearchDarren & @DigitalClarity that posts regular tweets of digital marketing hints, tips and advice for SMB's.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome in this community. As a small business operator myself, I am very pleased to be here.

Many thanks,

Darren

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Darren. I know we've already been chatting back and forth, but it's nice to offer a proper welcome. Nice site and blog. I can't speak for everyone here, but I enjoy talking social media and all things digital. Look forward to chatting with you more.

Ok I'm off to follow you on Twitter. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Darren, welcome to the forum. It's always good to get more marketing tips, so I look forward to your participation.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I'm a little later to the party, but welcome aboard.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I apparently missed this too. Welcome to the forum Darren. Sorry I'm so tardy in saying hello.