Thread: Hello S-B-F

Default Hello S-B-F

Hello,

I am Jonathan Martin the guy who wears all the hats at CoolBlueLogo. CoolBlueLogo is a promotional products E-commerce company. We specialized in helping our clients improve their employee loyalty and increase their marketing ROI. We have great deals on imprinted specialty items.

We are located at:
    CoolBlueLogo
    811 First Ave, Suite 480
    Seattle, WA 98104

While we are a Seattle based company, we have clients all over the country.

I am looking forward to the networking opportunities here on this forum.
    For customized promotional products check out CoolBlueLogo, they have a great selection of promotional bottles.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Jonathon. Seattle is a beautiful city and one I considered moving to when I left New York. Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome. I spent some years doing promotional products. It was both fun and frustrating. Part of my challenge was the guy I worked for, so that has nothing to do with the industry itself. Like anything, good clients make all the difference. I hope you enjoy interacting with this grat community.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots that is useful here.