Thread: Hello from Germany

Default Hello from Germany

Hello,

My first post here, so I thought it would be good to say hello. I look forward to joining in the discussions on these forums.

As a personal introduction, I'm currently based in Germany (Munich area) and originally from Windsor.

As an introduction from the company, Credit-Manager.Net is open to help with advice on any credit risk, collections or your quote to cash process in general. We are happy to offer free trials on collections in order to improve your cash flow.

I wish everyone the greatest of success in their ventures and if I can assist in anything let me know.

Regards
    Sean

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Sean. I'm glad you decided to join and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum, Sean. We're glad you decided to join us and I hope to see you around the forum.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard. I have a good dose of German in me since my mom's side is full blooded. My great grandparents were right off the boat here just after WWII.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt