Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with growing my business

Array

How many of these vacation homes that you would like to take under management are already being managed by another property management company? How many rented out by the owners themselves? How many of them are actually not available for rent (because the owners aren't interested, or whatever)?

The first two groups you should be able to identify by searching the vacation rental marketplaces (AirBnB, VRBO/HomeAway, TripAdvisor/FlipKey, etc...) for your service area. For the first group, you have to convince the owners to switch to your property management service from whoever they are using, so you will have to demonstrate how you are going to do a better job of managing their property for them and provide them with better value; for the second group, you have to convince them to use your service instead of trying to do it themselves, so again that you can uphold their high standards and provide them with better value (relieving them of the burden and stress, etc...).

For the third group, you have to convince them that renting their property out to visitors is going to be a worthwhile proposition for them without them having to sacrifice their personal connection to their special place. This group will be harder to identify, but searching property records to identify owners -- confirming that the home is not already in the vacation rental market -- and sending direct targeted mail is probably your best bet...

Hello Sily,

When you search up your company's industry on google or any search engine does your company come up on the front page? I am pretty sure when people in your area need home management they will google it or search it up some way. I would say find ways to which you can get people to see your business and see your business first.

<Please set up a signature through Settings>
    Last edited by vangogh; 10-05-2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: removed self promotion