Thread: New to the forum

Default New to the forum

Hi all, I'm Corey, I'm new to the forum...obviously . I'm from nebraska, I work too much and have a new family I would like to see before I'm old and grey so I'm attempting to begin my own business and hoping for some help (I don't know the first thing about business )... Glad to be here and can't wait to get started, if you have any questions for me feel free to ask

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Hi, Corey, I saw your other thread already, and I think this forum will be very helpful to you as you take on the business world. I looks like you have the makings for a business person and you'll never ne content any other way. Welcome aboard.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Corey. Looks like we're in neighboring states so hi neighbor.

Don't worry we all had to begin this journey somewhere. Speaking for myself I had no clue when starting my first business. You try something and hope for the best and then learn from what you did. Then you try again either with the same business or a new one.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We've all been there and will be happy to help you get through the early confusion.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Thanks for having me and thanks for the warm welcome, Hi neighbor! I have some family in Boulder, and Benitt (spelling?)...o and Longmont...well all over Colorado

Two things I learned from my hobby I wish to turn to business, patience and persistance, hopefully they can roll over to the business side of things too

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

You do know Colorado then.

Patience and persistence are definitely important. A big part of success is just hanging in there. The more time you spend in one industry the more you can see new opportunities and the more you understand the market.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome to the forum Corey.

thank you Patrysha

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Hi Corey, Welcome to the forum. Sorry I'm late in saying hello.