Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: considering changing my concept on small jobs

Array

by offer do you mean what makes you different?

Reliable, Honest and on time....those 3 things make me different...no one in construction is reliable and on time...no one.....im also painfully honest with people...

my front page discusses Quality also

I agree about the personal photo...its on my website, but on a different page.

Im trying my personal photo idea on my latest phone book ad....still waiting for a call from it.

Array

OK, but all those items you list are the same as everybody. It means nothing!! Do you tell your kids not to swear or do you show them by example? Strangers don't buy into just words you have to show them.

Again, how is your website different than anybody elses??????

I have a little trick I do that helps me in the development stage and I have a good story about how I apply it. After all aplication is what really matters right? Advice is cheap so let me show you how to apply it. I'll work up a thread over in the marketing area and show you how we can take good sound marketing principals and put it into practice.

Mike

Array

By the way...the phone book ad is only as strong as your offer!!!! A picture doesn't make stranger want to spend money.

Mike