Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: some people just dont get it..pay me now or pay me later

Array

Huggytree: don't feel so down about the market, residential construction drops off near the beginning of the school year. Simply put, once the kids are in school the parents don't want to pull them out. Things get slower again when the snow starts to fall.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

October was probably my busiest month of the year...i made tons of money

Nov. is typically good too....but not this year...im looking at 30-40 hours for the whole month this year.

Usually its steady through December...Jan. slows down a bit...and Feb,March are dead..

this year may be Nov-March dead..

Ive been bidding like crazy for 4 weeks now...almost all of them fell through for various reasons..

I have 3 good large projects as possibilities....id love to win 2, but could get 0...If i win all 3 ill be positive again...

Maybe it is best just to refuse to work on such brand. The people who are going to talk, are going to talk. The people who know those people probably already know they "talk" or they are just gossiping together.
    Twitter: ShredderClay Tumblr: Shredder-Clay Recycle with your Paper Shredder, let me give you a few pointers how... use them in crafts, in shipping, in your compost pile....

Array

work has started to come back slighly...I had one 4 hour work week...its just scary when that happens....I may break even this month...its been 2.5 years since ive actually lost money...