Thread: hi all

Registered Member
    Array

Default hi all

hello everybody, I'm prettyimpress from China. Nice to meet you all. I'm new here and I'm planning to start my own small business now, so I have a lot to learn. Hope we can be friends and share everything new in our lives and learn from each other.
    Thank you.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum prettyimpress. We all have a lot to learn when first getting started. You can probably offer us a unique impression being from China. Look forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. I love that we're getting more international. It's always interesting to get viewpoints from a lot of different places.

Welcome to the forum. It will be interesting to see how some of the marketing and business management concepts apply in your situation.

Registered Member
    Array

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope we all can learn something here and get what we want.