Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a decent management software

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

I haven't used the PayPal plugin in a few years, so I don't know how well it has worked with all of the newer versions. You have great flexibility with customizing your invoices too. Add some colors, move your logo, change the fonts, etc. I always customize all of those things. Just my nature of changing everything to be anything but "default".
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Evan is that with one the paid accounts with PayPal or with one of the free accounts? I have the business free one (I forget the name). I'm pretty sure I can send invoices with it, but since I'd had other ways to do that prior to having the PayPal account I continued with how I was always sending invoices. I looked once and PayPal did seem to offer some nice things, though I think some were only for the paid accounts which is why I'm asking.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals