Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: taking a vacation...

Array

i was on a ship for 4 days and couldnt take any phone calls. i didnt have that many missed calls to return since i had already told most of my steady builders id be gone and homeowner calls are dramatically down since school started.

i actually took a few calls while standing in line for rides at Disney...it shocked some of my builders, but when i see a name i recognize on my phone i always try to answer....i let all the homeowner and unknowns go to voice mail....i called them back in the morning before we left the hotel room.

i took a note book and thats all...i scheduled about a weeks worth of work from my hotel room.

ill be working through this next weekend, but should be caught up in 10 days....maybe even slow for a bit....

Array

Nice to hear you (and the family) had a good time, huggy. I'm glad it worked out well for you. I especially like the part about checks in the mail when you got home. Nice bonus there.

I would love a vacation, as well. Generally when I have days off, I go back home to visit my family. I haven't had a real vacation in a few years. It is always great to go back home, but sometimes I want a "real" vacation. But I always feel guilty for not spending time back home, when I'm off, if I don't go down there.
    Twitter: ShredderClay Tumblr: Shredder-Clay Recycle with your Paper Shredder, let me give you a few pointers how... use them in crafts, in shipping, in your compost pile....

Array

im almost caught up now...i may take a small weekend vacation next weekend just to make up for working 15-10 hour days straight

looks like my winning streak of 3 months straight is finally coming to an end....i have 0 work scheduled for the first week of Oct....im looking forward to the break