Thread: Virtual Receptionist

Array

Default Virtual Receptionist

When I searched for this term, it wasn't giving me exactly what I was looking for, so I may have the term wrong. This is how I had heard what I'm looking for referred to by a company that was acquiring my business, but i'm looking for more info.

I'm in the process of setting up a new phone system for myself and my other employees in my company. The CEO of my company owns 2 businesses and we all work out of the same office. The first business (company a) has primary use of the land line system which is powered by comcast, and company b (who I work for and is in need of a new phone system) doesn't really have a set phone system in place just yet.

We do have a 1-866 number that is powered by quest but is only directed to one cell phone with service from Verizon wireless that is on a personal account from the CEO. She's the only one who can get access to any company call coming in from the 1-866 number.

I'm in the process of setting up wireless devices via VZW B2B department for the ceo and all employees who would need phone access. We have our 1-866 number provided from quest and I would like to know if it is quest or a 3rd party provider that would provide like an automated menu.

ie: Thank you for calling Company B, if you know your parties extension, please dial it now. For Customer Service, Press 1. For sales, press 2. etc etc etc.

Also, in the future, we'll be getting our own office and installing a hard line phone system. Would we be able to transfer the extensions to go from our cells to our land lines or whatever?

Thanks for the info.

Array

breaker breaker?