Thread: InFlow Inventory

Array

Default InFlow Inventory

I dumped advanceware pro (don't buy it unless u plan on running a 50,000sqft warehouse with over 2000 products and don't care about how your invoices/order forms look) and I've been looking at inflow inventory.

Does anybody here use it? If so, are you a quickbooks user also?

Hoping for some feedback...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I had never heard of InFlow until you mentioned it so I took a look at their site and watched their intro video about the product. Looks pretty good. They have a free limited option. It probably won't be enough for you to use in your business, but it looks like it would be enough to test out the software and see what you think. I also notice they have a reasonably sized knowledgebase as well as a support forum. I clicked into one of the threads and the first reply to a customer question was from an employee of the company, which I think is a good sign about the kind of support they offer.

Seems like your best bet would be to download the free version and give it a try to see what you think. Then get in touch with the company and ask any questions you have to get a feel for the kind of support they offer.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Yup, downloaded the free program, gonna start using it today. I'm excited, so far it's done everything that I've been wanting so I will write a review on this in the near future. Wish me luck!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Good luck. I know you've been searching for a good option for awhile now. Glad you're trying the free program. The best way to find out if the software is right for you is to actually use it. Definitely let us know what you think when you've had a chance to play more.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

As much as i'd love to write a long detailed review about this program, i can't as I've recently sprained my wrist and it makes it difficult to type.

So i'm just going to get down to the nitty gritty.

This. Program. Is. ****ing. AMAZING.

it has done everything that i need it to do, plus more.
    it's incredibly easy to use and set up
    the support forum and KB is beyond anything i've ever seen before.
    it's just uh-may-zing.

my only gripe is that it doesn't link up to QB at all.

if anybody out there is looking for an inventory management software, along with sales orders and invoicing and a whole slew of things, this is it!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Thanks for the follow up. I'm glad the program is working for you. It did look pretty good when I visited the site, but you never really know until you try it. Sounds like other than the lack of QuickBooks integration it's working well for you.