Thread: Thank you

Array

Default Thank you

When I first decided to start my bookkeeping business I searched around on the web for resources that I thought would help me. I stumbled across this forum. I read the threads before I joined. I was impressed with how active and involved the members were. And there were a variety of topics covered. So I joined.

Since I have joined I have learned so much from everyone one here. When I read a thread I try to see how I may apply it to my business. Sometimes I try to answer a question if I think I know the answer, if I'm wrong I get corrected, and learn from that.

I have asked many more questions than I have answered and that is what I want to thank everyone for. It helps to know there are people supporting us in our goals to make our businesses successful by sharing their knowledge and even mistakes with us.

Array

its nice to have you on here too....!!
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

I'll join you from both sides, Jo Ellen. Saying, You're welcome, for any help I have been able to provide you, and to thank you and join you in thanking the others for they help they have given me.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I don't even know where to begin. This forum has been invaluable to me as well. Sometimes just having a place to discuss business or web related things is something I can't put a price on since no one in my peer group knows anything about the web, computers or running a business...or simply things that plug into a wall socket.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

That's a great compliment and speaks well of the member we have here. This whole thing started when the original SBF got driven over a cliff. We had a great core membership and what has continued here has gotten better since. Thanks, Jo Ellen.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Registered Member
    Array

I just started using this forum. I love all of the various types of topics it covers. I can see how valuable this will be for the years to come. Thank you!