Thread: Hello from Dockem, phone/tablet wall mount

Array

Default Hello from Dockem, phone/tablet wall mount

Hello everyone,

I don't know why I didn't join this site weeks ago. I have been trying to create a business with my brother selling his product he invented that is a universal phone/tablet wall mount. Anyways I have been telling him for weeks I wish there was someone we could call to consult with about all our questions we have; about websites, ecommerce, internet marketing, fulfillment, manufacturing, etc.

So I am very glad I finally found this site that will hopefully act as my consultant. I am excited. Thanks.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Colby. Sounds like an interesting product. I checked it out via the link in your other post. I was going to ask if the wall mount was removable, but I just found that it is on the site. Granted there's not always a wall in a good location, but I where there is I can see how your mounts make for better stands that many on the market.

We'll do our best to answer any questions you have. Hopefully our best will be helpful. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Sounds pretty cool... I'd like to see it... where is the link at?

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the site, Colby. I'm sure you'll find lots of help here.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome and congrats on both the business and finding this forum. You've found a valuable resource made great by the members we have here.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Hi Colby,

Cool product, how are things going? Have you gone to any local homeshows? I think home based businesses would be a good target, whenever I get home, I unload alotta things onto my desk, stuff like my daytimer, Iphone, mail etc.... my phone always gets lost hehe.

Best of luck!!!