Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one job this week...

Array

i hear you on the local papers....we are going with that..
    well i did use my judgement on doing this ...it was kind of scientific!!!!lol.......not just throwing stuff out there.... its just hard to pin down..and the neat tracking you mention isnt really a good thing here...... i need this to work and i have alot of confidence that ive picked the best things...everything is different this year.... as it always is... and i am always open to suggestions but
    that doesnt mean needy or unsure.... im not cocky tho... im open and love to hear feedback...so thanks...
    your ideas about tracking are so popular...and ive been there done that several years ago...and it just isnt what my customers are into......i need women in trucks or suvs with big checkbooks....i do judge at the end tho to see if it, the big plan , worked...i can tell by our checkbook...but to seperate each ad and give it a code that the customers relate to us just isnt what i think would work here...also some of the ads w il run for 4 weeks.... it must really sound like a blur compared to web sales...where you can see so much more...
    Last edited by greenoak; 04-12-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

My tracking is pretty simple. Usually people tell me, "I saw you on....". If I hear that every now and then, I know that I need to continue to be there.
    I have one listing that costs $80 a month. But it is responsible for over 50% of my phone calls, and most of my serious calls turn into money, so I know that one listing is well worth it.