Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: money money money

Array

no but i would like one like it....if it loaded faster..did you look inside? i thought could give you an insight into the upscale girly girly world in case you ever were coaching one....she has made it...she sells hugely expensive purses to the movie stars..... mainly i loved the inside....she does a big fabulous show in texas and has a video on the site showing the very fun and amazing set up....thats so innovative and exciting to see.... shes a master at display.... then the pictures inside just show the fun and personality of the business..... i love my site but its a c- compared to hers.....mine does work tho...
    i never could see how much the clothes were...probably if you had to ask they are too expensive...ha ha...
    i think im hearing you about the different lines...i never looked at it that way...... the christmas is one big thing...with very certailn dates....the spring spending is another with a lot longer time range....then all the staples, the carpenters, basic inventory, is a more constant, month by month thing.........
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

See I think people are willing to wait for a site like hers to load because of it's celebrity cache...the average business owner would not be able to take advantage of the same sense of goodwill. The site is pretty but does nothing special that I can see...what she does do is utilize personality and publicity which is almost always a winning combination...those two things could be used in their own way in your business. Even an A+ site of yours will look and feel nothing quite like hers...

Array

im suprised you cant see how very different and special this site is.... its the best ive seen in her field....and ive seen a whole lot of neat sites.... ..
    mainly it shows her great products in a totally entertaining way to her target people ,......... which would be a worthy goal to most businesses... this site would bring a big WOW from a whole lot of the upscale jaded women out there interestred in her look......
    shes a top site in a very jaded and trendy field...
    if i had an online national goal i would try and find that great of a site producer for us....and gladly pay the price...
    .. people do love all the pictures on our site...we hear that a lot....like on her site, our pictures say a whole lot to our target customers.....even tho it might not look like much to someone outside the field.... ..
    i cant believe she dressed up her husband like that!!!WHAT A GUY... and i do hate the wait time, even if she is famous..
    Last edited by greenoak; 05-14-2011 at 09:14 AM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com