Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

I am excited about what joining this forum has afforded me-the opportunity to meet other gifted and talented business professionals. I look forward to learning, sharing, and being challenged. I am a Remote (Virtual) Executive Assistant. For those of you wonder just what the heck that is, I join forces with entrepreneurs and executive professionals to facilitate the organization and management of their business, career, and personal lifestyle. I have over 10+ years of experience working with busy entrepreneurs and high level executives of Fortune 500 companies and top firms, so I think I know a lot of something and can appreciate the pilot for success. With that being said, I’m a strong believer in paying it forward and will do whatever I can to help. I typically gravitate to the posts I know I can give helpful answers (and a lot of helpful information) to, in addition to the ones I can learn from. Please don’t hesitate to contact me, for assistance or questions that is what this is all about (no hokey pokey ). If I can I will do three things, help, find the help, or say I have no clue (lol). Blessings to everyone and much business success.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Shesmyremotepa. We've had a few virtual assistants here over the years so hopefully we'll all be able to take the small leap and understand how your business works.

We're all onboard with the learning, sharing, and challenging so you're in good company. Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Thanks look for to it

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome to the group. Like vangogh said, we've had a number of VA's join here, but I think you're the first in a while. It's good to have another join in, and you will be able to receive here as well as give. This is a good resource, and the members here make it the best small business forum.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.