Thread: Hello from Chicago

Array

Default Hello from Chicago

Just joined the network, I already like what I see! I currently own two companies, one is a real estate investment company, the other is a corporate credit consulting business. My entrepreneurial life started back in 07' when I plunged into the real estate world. While closing transactions, I simultaneously grew my business credit profile so I could become less and less dependent on hard money and other external sources. Realizing others could benefit from my knowledge, I began offering my advice and services to fellow business owners and investors about six months ago to help them obtain corporate credit lines for their business.

All in all, I joined the network to help new entrepreneurs as best I can. I remember how hard it was to get started, and how my mind was riddled with questions. Change is always difficult my friends, but becoming a business owner gives one true freedom to take control of their financial life!

Best of luck to all of you!
    Daniel Sitler
    Credit Consultant
    Get Corporate Credit

Daniel, welcome to our community. People have often had questions about credit for small businesses, so your presence can be helpful.

Hi Daniel,

Welcome!!

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Daniel. Sharing knowledge is one of the best things we do here, and I'm sure we'll appreciate reading what you have to say.

Array

Welcome aboard, Daniel.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Daniel. Sounds like you're doing well so far on the entrepreneurial road. Learning, sharing, and want to help others are all good. I think most of us will tell you we're here for similar reasons.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Hi Daniel, and welcome. I'm new too.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome to the network. It's good to have another member here who is knowledgeable about the "business" side of business.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Thanks for the friendly welcomes guys!
    Daniel Sitler
    Credit Consultant
    Get Corporate Credit