Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello To Everyone!

Array

Default Hello To Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Heather and I'm new to the forum. I enjoy the outdoors, business, technology and the Internet. I hope to meet a lot of great people here

Thanks!

Array

Welcome aboard, Heather. What do you do? Tell us about your business.

Array

Hello Spider~ Thanks for the warm welcome. We are based in Ohio and offer business class web hosting and other services to businesses of all sizes. We are partners with Parallels and offer a Sitebuilder product that allows site owners to easily publish, or update, a site without using an IT department or web designers. Sitebuilder is optimized to load fast, which visitors (and search engines) love. In addition to this brand new, leading product, our control panel offers one click installs of popular applications such as Joomla and Wordpress, just to name a few. There's more, but I'll just leave it at that for now..

I'm excited to be a new member and hope that I can help whenever possible..

Great to meet you. Excited to hear more!
    Tyler Hutchinson
    CEO at Full Circle Business Consulting
    HTTP://www.fullcirclebusinessconsulting.com

Array

Thanks Tyler. We also offer secure mail services, domain registration, backup services and other Internet related services. How about yourself?

Hey Heather, great to have you in the forum discussions. I'm also from Ohio. I work for an SEO/SEM company. Glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you!

Array

Thanks for the welcome fellow Buckeye! Am I going off on a limb assuming that you're from the Hilliard/Columbus area?

Array

welcome ....and it sounds like a great service.... lots of us in small businesses really want it fast and easy!!! and dont want to have to learn much....
    we go over to ohio to the big wholessale shows in columbus...offingers..... you could set up ther and see thosands of retail stores in one day....not sure if they would let you in but there are sure a bunch of us there....its a wholesale cash and carry show.....
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

It's nice to *meet* you, GreenOak. That's the first time I've heard about Offinger's - I went to Youtube and checked their video and it looks like a great venue.. we don't really offer crafts, but we do have Sitebuilder website templates that enable people to sell crafts online. How long is the drive for you to get to Columbus?

Thanks for the warm welcome, Patrysha. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.