Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: current issues....

Array

Oh, I think you are understanding your customers very well. How is your business coach fellow coming along?

Array

ive got about hALF the questions done....now he wants to see all my ads..and wants to talk about who they are aiming for....what they come here to buy is really a hard question.....hes really trying to break things down ...another hard one was why do you want to work this hard.... duh....hes coming up for a few days and staying at our lake cottage..hes asking specific and also very general questions...ive never had this before... and he likes to brainstorm...love that!!! my dh hates that....
    ive had to transition from the antique world that serveed us so well for 20 yrs with its rough guys and women with lots of money to these nice polite preppy families.....who, when they first come think im the labor part of the staff...and want us to have the organization and variety and ordering ability and shipping ability like llbean or pottery barn....they get over that fast!!!
    ....i still havent figured out t he right keywords for my new customers.... and ive done most of whats been talked about on here...i need that re3aally badly...
    what a mess.... kind of like the store...lol
    Last edited by greenoak; 07-17-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

But clearly you are enjoying it, Ann. That's wonderful!

Keep posting - I love to see how other coaches work.