Thread: Hello Everyone - Introducing me and our business!

Array

Default Hello Everyone - Introducing me and our business!

Hi everyone,

I am really glad to have registered for this forum and am looking forward to contributing and chatting with you all over the coming weeks and months. I am especially interested in the forum as I have a particular passion for small business, I run a small business and our business serves other small businesses! So I cant wait to start sharing ideas and experiences.

I run a web business called Compare Software for Business Ltd - we are a business software comparison website aimed at helping fellow small business owners find the right software to match their specifc business requirements. It can be a nightmare looking for accounting and CRM software as there is so much choice and jargon online. It makes the process of buying sofware daunting and confusing for many owners to the point that many simply buy products on brand. Our site enables small business owners to input their requirements and have them intelligently matched to a suitable product in the industry making the process of buying software quick and simple.

I look forward to speaking with you all - If you have any comments or thoughts of the site I'd love to hear them!

Matt
    Last edited by mcurrall; 08-18-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Are you looking for Small Business Accounting Software or CRM Software? Visit www.comparesoftwareforbusiness.co.uk to compare the industry and find the perfect software for your small business.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Matt. We've definitely had our share of questions about accounting and CRM software so your knowledge and experience will come in handy. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome aboard, Matt.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome to what is probably the most active small business forum online. In our not so unbiased opinion, it is the best. Glad to have you with us.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Welcome to the forum, Matt!