Thread: Payroll Processing ?'s

Default Payroll Processing ?'s

I work for my father in a medium sized dump truck business with about 30 employees which is down from 45 employees last year. We have had to do some layoffs over the last few years but continue to make profit. One of our current problems is in payroll processing where we do not have enough work to keep the department busy its to much for one person and not enough for two. Anyway were down to one person and help pick up the slack but I could be out earning the business more money by doing other things such as truck repairs, driving a truck, or looking for new accounts. My question is if it would be better to just use a payroll processing company over in house payroll when you consider the costs of health insurance, vacations, sick days, and if there are any savings that I might not be considering in this equation?
    Columbus payroll solutions is payroll processing company.

Array

In my experience outsourcing payroll can be costly - that said, you would be able to spend the time growing the business in stead of doing payroll tasks and as a result could drive more income as a result. It all depends on what value would be driven from your payroll employee working on other areas of the business. For me getting a good solid payroll software programme and allocating 1 person to mananging is the most cost effective way of controlling payroll.
    Are you looking for Small Business Accounting Software or CRM Software? Visit www.comparesoftwareforbusiness.co.uk to compare the industry and find the perfect software for your small business.

Default Friends say good things about Paycor

Several friends of mine are pretty happy with the payroll processor Paycor. A buddy of mine has started a small craft brewery in Kansas City and wants something that will grow with him and is so far really happy with Paycor Kansas City. They offer several interface options and scaled options ranging from operations of 30 employees at this price and 70 employees at this price. You can do online data transfer or call and fax it in to their offices. He's really pleased. He invites his rep to his new tastings. They are apparently everywhere too.

Another friend of mine works for a tiny non-profit in a Disney suburb and uses Paycor Orlando. She's pleased with it especially since she's almost about a 2 full-time and 6 part-timer operation.