tim...rochester is small...1oo miles north of indianapolis on us 31...... you are so right about saying no and closing a door with that person....if we could clone ourselves we could get a lot more done or go in 2 directions at once...it really hurts when its someone who wants several of our big things and after lotsof talk and research they wont pay the shipping...apparantly our cabinets are really reasonable and they want them bad, but not bad enough to pratically double the price... i like your words in your sig!!!
SC... sounds good.... we love furniture too...it would be hard to see it like in europe and not get it.... we go to reddington beach outside of tampa...im hoping to shop around that area and bring back lots of stuff.... we saw a lot last year too big to bring back...i dont know what i would really do if i had the option of leaving the business...not imaginable, so many depending , etc etc... i know i couldnt just do nothing...i could see enjoying a little more freedom tho...