I just found many posts from business beginners.

Actually i started my own online business to sell baby&women&men clothing stuff and household stuff from this Oct and faced with some problems, but i believe everything will go well soon and it surely be.

I found that it's really a good site with a good group here ready to help others at any time. So i'm going to share some experience with you and hope it'll be helpful for you anyway.

Actually i'm not sure how many people here do international business but as it's common nowadays, i'm going to share some information about international courier service and courier fees (air flight).

All the information below is getting from my online shop.

1) Shipping Couriers
There are many kinds fo shipping couriers so you should evaluate which one is competitive according to the weight/measurement of your parcel.
China Post;EMS;HK Post; HK EMS; DHL;EMS;UPS;TNT;Special Lines (Australia; USA),etc.......

2) Shipping Fee
It will be very expensive if you call for the above couriers directly. The best way is to find a good shipping agent that provide you good discounts. A good agent is only good give you good price but also they will check the package of your parcel and if necessary, they will inform you that they need to repacking your parcel in case of safety. And once get your approval, they will repack it for you.

Choose a good agent can really save a lot. Take EMS for example. If A give you 50% discount and B gives 45%,you can really save a lot. And keep good relationship with your ship agent, then they will always deal with your parcel first and recommend you the best way to save cost. For me i also benefit from finding a very good very cooperative shipping agent now.

Sorry for my poor English and hope everyone can enjoy this post.
Rebecca