Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business name ideas

Array

You could always use your name lauren and then an additional word in conjunction with what you do. For example LaurenMarketing? It does flow off the tongue well.. I used Woz(the beginning of my last name), and combined it with "creative" to describe what I do. I think it works well, is short and looks good when spelled.

Array

I didn't want to use my last name for my business name because if I did remarry then my last name would be different than my company name. Although my company email has my last name in it. (Go figure). Anyway, the way I came up with my company name was to write down ideas about my company, what I wanted to achieve as a business, description of my services and how they were different or better than other companies. I wrote down adjectives to describe my business, then a looked those words up in a thesarus until I found words I liked. Then I did a domain name search. That is how I came up with Top Notch Bookkeeping.

Good luck!

Array

Don't be frightened to use your own name, you as the brand can be a great way to get the business going. Once you start building a client base you can always develop your brand.