Thread: Order Manage Software Recommendation

Default Order Manage Software Recommendation

Hello,

I need help with choosing the right order management software for my company. We mainly do graphic design and resell printing needs. Since our orders are custom, everyone submits a quote. I want something that will take these submissions and add them to one place so I can quote them, track when they pay, and then provide shipping confirmation when I have the shipping info. I need it to run on multiple computers so multiple people can access it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Array

I'm a little unclear on what you mean by "everyone submits a quote". Did you mean that everyone submits an order?

A google search for "order management software" came up with Ordoro, which seems like it is designed for what you're asking for (I've never used it). I'm not sure it's built to handle custom orders as it seems to be built around shopping carts.

While not specifically designed for what you're wanting, you may be able to use Freshbooks or LessAccounting. Both provide invoicing, so you'd be able to send out an quote and track when they pay. I believe both products also allow you to manage customer info, so you'd be email a shipping confirmation from right in the system. I'm not sure if there is a smooth way to handle the first step of taking customer submissions.
    What if accounting was a profit center instead of an expense? Lemonade Stand

Array

I'm a bit confused as well by what exactly you need. But based on what I think you mean, my suggestion would be to take the quotes in via email, then use Freshbooks. It's a great program for your type of business. You can do estimates, if they are accepted, instantly convert to invoice. Take online payments or check payments, and easily keep track of everything.
    Best Name Badges & BNB Promotional Products | Custom Name Badges, Promotional Products, Pin Buttons, and More!
    Find Us On Google +